Artist Profiles
 Turquoise Primer
Shopping Cart:
0 item(s) in cart
Total $0.00 donates $1 from each order to worthy causes. We have donated $15441 to date.  


Vernon B. Tracy Coin Silver Ingot Ring size 15

Commonly referred to as a cigar band ring, this shape and style of ring was popular in an earlier era of traditional Navajo silversmithing. No other style of ring is quite so comfortable and, if you find your size in this style ring, you'll remark that it fits like a glove and looks great.

Aside from the very uncommonly large size of this ring, it is also made from coin silver ingot. This means that a coin was melted and poured out to be hammered, then rolled through a hand rolling mill to make the silver sheet of even thickness.  Then the remainder of the smithing was begun to make this into a ring. Coin silver is 90% pure silver alloyed with other metals, while Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver with the other 7.5% made up of other metals.

Hallmarked "VBT" and stamped "COIN" inside.

Width of shank in front: 11/16"

Width of shank in back: 3/8"

Size: 15

Click here to see this Artist's entire collection!
Product ID: NRG-VBT1500-001
Artist: Vernon B. Tracy
Price:  $195.00
Sale Price:  $165.75
Your Savings:  $29.25


about us   |   privacy policy   |   terms of use   |   links   |   sitemap   |   item index ©2007 Grand Teton Trading Corp. |  Website by Dynamic Web
Enter your e-mail address to join our mailing list
and receive special offers and discounts!